The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Your Current Mood?

Go down 
+10
Eliza Damian Fepoth
Jake Thomas
Emma Constantine
Bellatrix Novocaine
Angel Novocaine
William Elliot Novocaine
Divine Novocaine
Starlight
Psycho Cliff Novocaine
Hatchet
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatchet

Character sheet
Alignment: Inappropriate
Class: Sorcerer
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue80/300What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/300)

What's Your Current Mood? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/19/2011, 2:21 am

Digging into the constricting back pocket of leather pants, he produced a single cigarette and placed it between pale lips which tugged downward ever slightly. The lighter's flame jumped to light with a single flick, burning the neatly cut end of the stick as he inhaled the burning fumes into black lined lungs.

Slowly, thoughtfully, purposely, he spoke through smoke that danced through his words. "I'm in the mood for some entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue1/1What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/19/2011, 2:34 am

~He leaned against the wall, tipping his fedora down to cover his eyes, hazel orbs flickering dangeriously, a sadistic grin gracing his lips as he spoke the words~

"I'm in the mood for Excitement.."
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue269/300What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/19/2011, 5:34 am

Quirked a brow and tilted her head. Her mood was so many things. Some, she could never discuss out loud and others, didn't really want to be discussed. She opened her mouth but ...... A sigh left her lips and then, she made her way back out
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue1/1What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/19/2011, 6:17 am

Quirks a brow as he enters, seeing the woman leaves he smirks. Producing from seemingly nowhere a glass of crown for the two of them he chuckles. "Im with hatchet, im in the mood for entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue80/300What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/300)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/19/2011, 12:58 pm

Hatchet grinned, watching Starlight leave with a sigh in her wake. "Must we let Will something on fire to drum up some excitement?" He strode over to the man who had mentioned his name, arms crossed, expression an interesting mix of curiosity and malignancy. "What do you think? Should I give him a few matches to play with?"
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/19/2011, 3:51 pm

!Hazel hues watched his mother enter from beneath the brim of his fedora, then sighed and shook his head as she left, now watching the new man enter and listened to his words, then smirked as he listened to Hatchet's words~ I'm in the mood, to see Will get in some trouble. Give him those matches.
Back to top Go down
William Elliot Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/19/2011, 3:57 pm

"Pfft! I don't need matches." He smirked as his body erupted into flames. "Just need a building as a target."
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/19/2011, 4:10 pm

~Cackles insanely~ Flame on Firecrotch! Flame on! ~His hazel hues flickered for a moment before turning a orangish red to match the flames~
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue269/300What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/19/2011, 9:45 pm

Divine Novocaine wrote:
Quirks a brow as he enters, seeing the woman leaves he smirks. Producing from seemingly nowhere a glass of crown for the two of them he chuckles. "Im with hatchet, im in the mood for entertainment."

She was on her way out when she felt it. There was not a thing in the world that could compare to that feeling. She knew it was him. A eyebrow rose and she stopped dead within her tracks. Her head lifted and she turned to look. Eyes went wide and instantly welled with tears. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had to blink to make sure when she opened them again, it was still him. Sure enough, it was. She tried to control it, but there was nothing she could do. Her body seemed to move all on its own as she ran, jumping up on him. Her legs wrapped around his waist as her arms wrapped around his neck as she hugged him tight, slamming her eyes shut.

She held to the man, the reason for her children's namesake and the male leader of the Novocaine line, as tight as she could. She couldn't understand it, nor did she want to. Natasha was there. Divine was there. Everything was starting to fall into place. She had two people she loved more than anything other than her children. They were back where she could get to them, always, and that meant one thing to her and one thing only.... which she whispered gently into the room

I'm thinking me being kicked out of that stupid city, wasn't a completely bad thing after all.....Maybe my mood will be uplifted now
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/20/2011, 12:00 am

Fueling the burning end of his cigarette with William's burning body, Hatchet grinned at the sight of his overwhelmed and overjoyed sire who all but tackled the man he didn't know, all mushy sentiments and affection.

"Now that's what I like to see..." he commented, inhaling all the poisons he loved.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/20/2011, 12:05 am

~Blinked a few times at the woman, then the man, then shook his head a bit~ Yo, Big Bear Momma! Going to Introduce me to that guy?
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/20/2011, 12:07 am

She finally broke from her trance as she heard her sons voice and looked around to see William in flames and her son Hatchet standing about. She smiled at both of them and then looked over at Cliff, giving her son a soft wink before looking at her other boys with a gentle smile We just got here, try not to screw the place up, eh? And yes Hatchet... I'm so sure you love to see the mushy stuff Chuckles a bit gently and then kisses Div's cheek as she looked at him but spoke to Hatchet and Cliff, Will already knew him so intro was needed there... Oh and Hatchet and Cliff.....? Meet Divine Novocaine. The male who is the reason your mother has her last name.....
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/20/2011, 12:16 am

~He simply nodded his head slowly making his way over to the man, then extended his hand out~ I'm Cliff. Cliff Novocaine. I'm one of the newest. I've heard little about you, but the little I have, it's been how deeply in love Big momma bear is with you.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/20/2011, 12:23 am

"Divine Novocaine...How fitting." He saluted the man, smirking all the while with the cigarette hanging from his lips. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Hatchet D. Valour Nocovaine." He inhaled through his teeth as if his next words were cause for worry. "I'm also new to the family. Ma snatched me up only days after I arrived in the city. She's got charm. Just couldn't turn down her offer." He winked at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Angel Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment: chaotic
Class: cleric
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue99/300What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (99/300)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/26/2011, 12:41 pm

"Blah blah blah, I kinda want to go cause some mayhem or something. I'm like antsy to go do things, make a scene kill for the hell of it! I'm bored out of my mind and I hate to admit it but I miss my sister!!!! No matter how preppy and perky she at least enjoyed the occasional ruckus!"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/26/2011, 1:56 pm

She blinked for a moment standing there in shock at the words that issued forth from between the lips of one 'Angel Novocaine'. The red head before her spoke of things that Bella thought only SHE had the ability to perform. Perhaps her time away had led this new red head to take up Bella's Mantle of Hellion and Protector of the Novocaine line.

"Darlin', you talk about things that you probably shouldn't....I am Starlight's Hellion. I am the one that does those things. I am the one that has always been the first to defend Starlight no matter how much of a bitch the woman is. I admit, you have the beauty and perhaps the brains but, even so, you couldn't hope to out do me."
Back to top Go down
Angel Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment: chaotic
Class: cleric
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue99/300What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (99/300)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/26/2011, 2:04 pm

Angel turned her head, resting her chin against her shoulder to see a red headed female she'd never seen before. The woman's words only made Angel chuckle "I've never seen you before and as far as anyone is concerned I'm Starlight's Hellion, but please feel free to join in and have fun too, or don't. I really couldn't care either way."

"You might have been here before me but at some point in time you vanished off the face of the earth. You're just going to have to step aside and let the new blood take over where you left off or where you couldn't succeed. Whichever you prefer really. As far as outdoing you? Guess time will only tell now wont it?" Angel gave a smirk and a slight flip of her hair as Alara would have done then she turned and faced the woman giving her a look over before she pulled another Alara move. She lifted her hand and examined her fingernails, picking at them here and there.
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class: Arcane Archer
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue191/300What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/27/2011, 1:49 am

"Not amused!"
Back to top Go down
Jake Thomas

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/27/2011, 2:31 am

I'm kind of amused
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue191/300What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/27/2011, 2:34 am

"What are you all amused about?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Thomas

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/27/2011, 2:53 am

The fact that I've been staring at your ass and you haven't noticed. >.>
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/27/2011, 3:11 am

"Ha ha, very funny. Not in the mood for jokes. Keep staring I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Eliza Damian Fepoth

Character sheet
Alignment: Bad Girl
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue225/300What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/300)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/29/2011, 1:45 am

"Bored and horny. Never a good mix."
Back to top Go down
Raksha Purishkevitch
Raksha Purishkevitch

Character sheet
Class: Warlock
Level:
What's Your Current Mood? Left_bar_bleue229/300What's Your Current Mood? Empty_bar_bleue  (229/300)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/29/2011, 1:48 pm

Eliza Damian Fepoth wrote:
"Bored and horny. Never a good mix."

"Terrible mix but one I sadly know all too well so I will second that for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Justice Camilla Thomas

Justice Camilla Thomas

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty3/29/2011, 3:20 pm

She heard her parents close by and this brought a smile to her face. Justice couldn't help but feel lost from being kicked out of her home for reasons that were beyond her understanding but her parents were here which pleased her because she wasn't alone. "Happy...I found my way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current Mood?   What's Your Current Mood? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Current Mood?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: The Arcade :: Games-
Jump to: