The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Are You Related To the Person Before You?

Go down 
+3
Psycho Cliff Novocaine
Starlight
Hatchet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatchet

Character sheet
Alignment: Inappropriate
Class: Sorcerer
Level:
How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Left_bar_bleue80/300How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/300)

How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty
PostSubject: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/20/2011, 12:41 am

"There is no person before me. Again. Fact." Numero uno.
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Left_bar_bleue269/300How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/20/2011, 1:08 am

The person before me is my strange and weird but extremely lovable son ~beams~
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:
How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Left_bar_bleue80/300How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/300)

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/21/2011, 6:46 pm

"Oh, Ma," he put a hand over his heart as if deeply touched by her words. "You are strange, weird, and extremely lovable as well. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?" Wink.
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:
How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Left_bar_bleue269/300How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/21/2011, 6:56 pm

Smirks a bit looking at her son and shakes her head gently I do so love you honey,
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Left_bar_bleue1/1How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/21/2011, 7:34 pm

The person above me is my Big Bear Momma ~Grins wickedly~
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/22/2011, 9:05 am

"Would that make you a brother of mine?" He raises an eyebrow and pulls in filtered toxins from a burning cigarette. Eyes turn to the woman he called sire. "We need an intervention. I only know two or three of these siblings of mine, Big Bear Mama."
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Left_bar_bleue1/1How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 12:41 am

The one before me, is in fact, of no relation. Though had my keys never been revoked, he would be my son...I think. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 12:42 am

This one once bought me at an auction, though that was some years ago.
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 12:48 am

I did indeed purchase you quite some time ago. If I recall correctly, we never did finish that 'date'
Back to top Go down
Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 12:50 am

No, no we didn't. Though I should probably return that icy rose to you at some point, unless you wanted me to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 12:57 am

Awe, Cerry. The. Sentiment is appreciated, though at this point you may as well retain the rose.
Back to top Go down
Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 12:58 am

Ah good then. When can I expect the second half of that date, Divi?
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 1:00 am

Well *ponders* now that we've been reunited, I don't see we couldn't do that in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 1:02 am

Good, I always considered it one of the biggest disappointments of my early Abyssian time that we never finished. I like to finish.
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 1:15 am

*blinks rapidly a few times before bursting into a fit of laughter. A moment or so later he takes a deep breath and calms himself* I would have always guessed you were one who liked to finish...*snickers* things you start.
Back to top Go down
Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 1:18 am

Chuckling softly, the man enjoyed the humor in Divine's laughter, but then that was why the two of them had gotten along to begin with, Divine being one of those people that didn't try to take him seriously. "Of course, of course. It's good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 1:21 am

Clears her throat listening on at the conversation and then, a low growl left from between her lips before she wandered off to find Natasha. She needed a Necro to love on
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class: Arcane Archer
Level:
How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Left_bar_bleue191/300How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 12:36 pm

"Well the lady wandering off is the one I see as my second mother but no true relation."
Back to top Go down
Perfect Murder

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Weapons Master
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty3/26/2011, 8:30 pm

I doubt we have any relations..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Related To the Person Before You?   How Are You Related To the Person Before You? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Are You Related To the Person Before You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: The Arcade :: Games-
Jump to: