The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lament of the Bear

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
William Elliot Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
Lament of the Bear Left_bar_bleue1/1Lament of the Bear Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/18/2011, 4:44 am

"Hehe. I made a funny." Struts about.
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
Lament of the Bear Left_bar_bleue269/300Lament of the Bear Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/18/2011, 4:45 am

Cackles and then hugs her son close, kissing his cheek Welcome to the underground love. I missed you already Smiles
Back to top Go down
William Elliot Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/18/2011, 4:52 am

"I miss you already too, momma. I'mma burn that damn city down, lemme tell ya. Bitches gonna have to stop, drop, and roll."
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:
Lament of the Bear Left_bar_bleue269/300Lament of the Bear Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/18/2011, 5:30 am

Chuckles hanging onto her son as she rests her head upon his shoulder Just don't do anything to get yourself kicked out too, huh? I need you there. You need to be my eyes and ears now with the family, son.
Back to top Go down
Angel Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment: chaotic
Class: cleric
Level:
Lament of the Bear Left_bar_bleue99/300Lament of the Bear Empty_bar_bleue  (99/300)

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/18/2011, 1:49 pm

Angel got here as quick as she could then ran over to her mother and hugged her tightly "I don't like you not being home!!!!" she buried her face against her mother's shoulder "You should be there and that asshole you married should be out... I don't like him!... You doing ok?" She looked up at the woman then turned to William... "Do as she says... don't get yourself kicked out too, I don't know you but I can't run that house by myself! You go we're all screwed!"
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/18/2011, 3:51 pm

~Slips in, Fedora on his head, a smirk upon his lips, He stepped from the shadows and took the hat off, holding the top of it in one hand~ Hello.. Seems I escaped my Bear cave just enough to get my ass here. Douchebag wants me dead, but no one fucks over my Big momma bear like that. No one. ~He slowly moved over and stood beside Star and his wife~
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/19/2011, 4:18 am

Arms wrapped her daughter as she nodded her head gently and sighed I know that honey. I do. I wish I could change things, i really do. This is the life the cards have dealt and now, we just have to take things a day and a step at a time. Things will be alright, Angel. I promise you. Mom is here and now, so are all of us. A city wont separate us for good. Just have to be strong for now, that's all.

Eyes closed as she sighed and held her daughter tightly to her before she tuned her open gaze to Cliff. She was still a bit angry and upset with him. She was happy to see him but at the same time, she wouldn't allow herself to forgive and forget. Not yet. She still held anger and hostility towards him for him leaving her and siring under that asshole she called her newest ex husband. She just gave a slight nod in Cliff's direction and then closed her eyes again, resting her head upon Angel's

((Allow me my artistic temperament and outlet here peoples! I got banned dammit LOL I have to let it out somehow! >.> Dont judge me Razz))
Back to top Go down
Natasha Cole
Admin
Admin
Natasha Cole

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Necromancer
Level:
Lament of the Bear Left_bar_bleue228/300Lament of the Bear Empty_bar_bleue  (228/300)

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/19/2011, 4:25 am

A soft smile and purr as the blue haired beauty stepped from the shadows, such a quaint little speech Star had given...it was almost touching. Then again Natasha knew Star far too well to allow such words to dampen Natasha's own day. This was a day a year and a half in the making so, like a ghost, the ice blue skinned woman ran a finger lightly along Star's jaw line from behind.

"Star baby....didn't I tell you that you would see me again when your time else where was done? Tsk, tsk, tsk, you should be reprimanded for such a thing."

A soft smirk gracing those purple painted lips colored so by a most exotic lip stick. It was a quaint and peaceful smile that hid quite an insidious thought pattern. With movements ever so slow she wrapped her arms around the waist of the woman that had once been her wife. A feeling the likes of which hadn't been felt in ever so long.

"Breathe Star Baby, you may be angry but you have so much now that will bring that old happiness back in to your life...the happiness that made your eyes sparkle like the stars in the night sky, the happiness that made you smile like a little girl all over again...you remember don't you Star Babe?"
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/19/2011, 4:41 am

~He eyed the woman he called his mother, though he wouldn't move any closer. As the new woman appeared, he placed the fedora back upon his head and tilted it down, shading his hazel orbs now and leaned against the wall. She would come to speak to him when she felt like it. If not, he'd still be here. To him, they both made a mistake, both trusted someone, and both betrayed. He wanted that man he now called his ex sire dead. Not the "Oh, I'll be back in a few days" Sort of thing, he wanted him buried and planted for good, along with the manwhore he was with now.

With a soft sigh, he moved his hands to rest into the pockets of his black jeans. His hazel gaze fixated upon the floor as he listened to the things going on around him, while visions of what he wanted to do flashed through his mind like a psychotic rollarcoaster screaming out of control. Every so often, a deep sigh escaped his lips, another option he couldn't put into place fast enough for his liking..

His flesh was tingling with anticipation from all the people who was showing up. Some he knew, some, like the blue haired woman, he'd never met before, people from the past and present showing up. This was exciting for him. Best of all, his wife wwas here.~

Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/19/2011, 4:46 am

Starlight stood there, fighting tears, as she held her daughter. Tears that would never really be allowed to fall. She wouldn't let her children see how badly she was angered nor upset by the recent events. She couldn't. This was a time for the family to come together and they had all left the confines and safety, if thats what it could be called, of the Abyss city to come and see their mother. This was a time for happiness..... or as much as it could be anyways.

As soon as the feelings of sadness and rage decided to make their departure within her mind and body, a new feeling replaced them. A feeling of familiarity and lighting moved through her body. Her eyes opened slowly and her head rose, but she didn't even have enough time to turn her head to see what was happening before she felt that touch upon her jawline. Her eyes went wide as the Theri froze in her tracks. Her words whispered in her ear and tickled her senses. She remembered that conversation all too well now, but she thought it was a different meaning all together. She figured it meant when her time on this earth had come to an end, not the time in that god awful city.

She let go of Angel just as she felt Natasha's arms wrap around her waist. Her hands moved and ran down her arms to her hands and rested on top of hers as she sighed a bit and re-closed her eyes as she leaned back a bit against the woman. A feeling of peace moved over her. Peace was something that Starlight was not finding easily these days so she reveled in it for a moment before she heard her words once again, tickling her ears. She wanted to believe her. She wanted to believe everything she was saying, every words that escaped her own lips when talking to her kids and everything her kids were saying but with all the bad, how could happiness possibly be found now? She was gone. She couldn't protect them anymore. She couldn't be there for them anymore. She was completely useless, to everyone. Nathan seemed to be the only smart one. He walked away.

She sighed a bit as she patted Natasha's hands as she put on her usual brave face from the last few days and nodded her head as she took a deep breath in
Of course it will be baby. Everything will be fine and everything will be happy. I Am happy. Everyones happy. Aren't you?

She could hear it in the distance, but not far. The sighs from her son. She let out a long and soft sigh before her brown eyes cast a look within his direction. He looked so sad. She didn't wanted that. She wanted everyone to be happy, even while she was quickly dying within. She didn't want anyone to be sad. A brave a soft smile, since it was all she could get out, was given in his direction before she spoke I get a glance and a nod but not a hug? What the hell is this? The neighbors club or a damn family?
Back to top Go down
Natasha Cole
Admin
Admin
Natasha Cole

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Necromancer
Level:
Lament of the Bear Left_bar_bleue228/300Lament of the Bear Empty_bar_bleue  (228/300)

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/19/2011, 4:58 am

Tightening her grip on Starlight she growled softly in the woman's ear. Her own anger rising ever so slightly knowing that had it not been for the leather gloves star would have more than likely suffered a small shock. How dare she try to placate the one person that had always been there for her through thick and thin...even when Natasha had been forced from the city she had stolen Starlight away even if it was for a single night of peace and a single night of love the likes of which Starlight yearned for. Was it truly not enough to show the woman in her arms that happiness could be found in the most unexpected and amazing of places...even when those places were the worst of circumstances. Perhaps....but starlight has always been a bit stubborn to common sense and very little save for Natasha's special touch or a swift kick in the butt would get Star to realize differently. So both were given.

Leaning forward Natasha's purred softly and kissed the neck of the only person she had ever truly loved only to back up a moment later and give Star a swift combat boot to the rear end making sure the Theri felt it before smirking. Knowing there would be hell to pay for the offense Natasha simply chuckled and walked around to face star, her eyes crackling only as they did when something of an utmost serious nature were being discussed. This was, most seriously, one of those times. Placing one hand on star's shoulder she sighed.

"You need more comfort than an entire city could give you Star Baby, but I am willing to hold that burden on my own. Just you and I. We need to speak...privately. But look at it this way, you have been there for your children more than anyone else ever has been. You have taught them and helped them to the best of your ability because, well, that's just what you do. There comes a time however when a bird must take flight and learn how to fall and pick itself back up. I know this is not the way you would have chosen it but that is what has happened. You did everything you could now it is time for them to show you just how amazing a mother you are and to live up to the most amazing this universe has ever known."

Her small speech given she leaned forward and kissed Starlight ever so deeply, a kiss that brought back to Natasha's mind nights long past. Nights lost to the years and Night's lost to despair and sorrow. Perhaps this would 'recharge' the both of them. Having just returned from her own city of her own making Natasha sought a reason to stay just as she was sure Starlight did as well.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/19/2011, 5:04 am

~Wasn't truely sad at all, but full of his own rage. Slowly, he lifted his head up as he heard the words, peering at the woman under the brim of the fedora, hazel optics flickering for a brief moment, a hint that the hues could shift at any times, and perhaps bring on something new. He chuckled as he listened to the words of his mother, and allowed a shrug to roll from his shoulders before speaking

"I'll give you a hug, if you promise a good long talk here soon. We need to discuss some things. but first.. "~The male released a soft, musical chuckle, then gave her a wink~ "I think you should spend some time with that blue haired lady." ~As that was said, he tipped the fedora towards the woman in greeting, then turned his attention back to his mother~"I think she has waited a very long time to see you.."

~With this, he gae his wife a warm smile, tipping his fedora towards her as well, then it finally hit him, he left his penguins, all of them, unattended and with no food. That's when the sad sigh escaped and he merely shook his head, praying that they wouldn't eat each other~
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty3/19/2011, 10:50 pm

A gentle sigh escaped her lips as she stood there, waiting for the response from her son before she heard the growl in her ear. Natasha never growled unless she was angry. Starlight, that was a different matter, so when she heard the growl, she knew she had done something to upset the Necro behind her. Shoulders slumped as she stood there. There was no possible way for Tash to know what she was thinking so why the growl? She couldn't understand. As she was trying to wrap her mind around what was bothering her amazing ex wife behind her, she felt the kiss to her neck. A soft smirk moved over Starlights lips before she felt it, a swift kick to her back side. She stumbled forward a bit and quirked a brow as a growl moved from her lips before she turned and came face to face with the necro. She narrowed her eyes a moment, wanting to yell and scream at her but the fact that she was now seeing her face, made that all but wash away. It was a face she had missed, so much. Starlight's head tilted to the side as she listened to Natasha's words. Why did the woman always have to be so damn strong? Why did she always think that she could fix everything? Why was she always right?.... and why couldn't Starlight be more like her?

Another sigh left her lips and she looked down a moment. She knew she was right but the hard part, was admitting it as much as it was facing the truth. She looked back up just in time to see her purple and blue haired beauty leaning forward. Without a thought about it, Starlight closed her eyes and leaned towards her, letting her lips press against hers, kissing her back. Passion was a word for it. Discrete and real. Her mind exploded and flooded with memories of the nights they had once shared, like pandora's box had been unleashed within her brain. All the memories she had lock and sealed up tight came rushing to the front as her arms wrapped around the one woman that, so long ago, made her see that love knew no gender.

She their lips parted from one anothers, she heard her son talking. She looked over at him, blush falling over her cheeks as she nodded to him and chuckled
Trust me Cliff..... Shes waited a lifetime and then some for this. Her attention turned back to Natasha as she looked in her eyes and tilted her head as she grabbed her hand Come on. Let's go talk. I don't want to have anymore of this discussion in front of the kids. Things I need to say.... Her head shook knowing the thoughts that were going through her brain I don't want them to hear this nor do they need to hear nor see this. Let's find somewhere to go, huh babe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lament of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lament of the Bear   Lament of the Bear Empty

Back to top Go down

Lament of the Bear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Roleplaying :: Open Roleplaying-
Jump to: