The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Around, around, the merry-go-round! Up! Up! And Away!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perfect Murder

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Weapons Master
Level:
Around, around, the merry-go-round! Up! Up! And Away! Left_bar_bleue1/1Around, around, the merry-go-round! Up! Up! And Away! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Around, around, the merry-go-round! Up! Up! And Away! Empty
PostSubject: Around, around, the merry-go-round! Up! Up! And Away!   Around, around, the merry-go-round! Up! Up! And Away! Empty3/24/2011, 9:39 pm

This is the way we skip through the morning dew. This is the way to freedom at last! With no one in sight, nothing to worry about, Perfect was perfectly happy! How ironic? Perfect, perfectly? Who knew that she could be so... Happy! Laughter filled the empty, smokeless lungs that were laying breathlessly within her chest, she inhaled the sweet grass coated scents and grinned with pleasure. For once she would not have to worry of her husband, nor her childer.. Unless they were already here.. Stopping, she looked around, her hat falling off of her head made her stop for a brief moment. Picking up the gold strapped, black leather hat she acquired from a trip to Germany, she smirked. Now she truly didn't have to worry about jack shit! It was glamorous! Hostile free! At long last! I am free from the racking gates of Abyss.. I've found something... Better.... To ease my mind and at last! BE FREE! Once again, laughter filled her throat, her ears, it filled every crevice of her entire being and she loved it! She loved every breath taking moment she spent alone. For once in her dreadful years, she couldn't have been any happier then to find a new place to call home. To show to herself that this was a true vacation that she needed and no one would stop her!
Back to top Go down

Around, around, the merry-go-round! Up! Up! And Away!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Roleplaying :: Open Roleplaying-
Jump to: