The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To sit with old enemies and make amends (Raksha & Natasha)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perfect Murder

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Weapons Master
Level:
To sit with old enemies and make amends (Raksha & Natasha) Left_bar_bleue1/1To sit with old enemies and make amends (Raksha & Natasha) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

To sit with old enemies and make amends (Raksha & Natasha) Empty
PostSubject: To sit with old enemies and make amends (Raksha & Natasha)   To sit with old enemies and make amends (Raksha & Natasha) Empty3/25/2011, 11:23 pm

As Perfect sat within the confines of the room she had rented until she could buy herself a new establishment of sorts, the coldness of the room feel sweet to her skin. Sitting upon the queen size bed, memories passed about her mind of her ex sister and ex lover, now both mortal enemies of her. Shaking her head, trying so very hard to not remember such nights, it was a lot harder then what she could say to herself. Standing, Perfect began to pace about the room, pondering on whether or not to call up the two finest of ladies and ask them for tea. Not having anything of the sort, of course she would buy the drinks, if not buy them take from the restaurant and kill any whom opposed against their will. It was always interesting to see a human so scared that they scream bloody murder . How.. Thoughtful. Bloody Murder. A smirk rose to her perfectly painted lips as she sat upon that image which screamed her name. How delightful to see I still have a sense of humor.. I will call them and I will invite them both for tea, whether or not they like it. It's time for a change and the change starts now. Another smirk grew upon her face, this time it did not fade. Gripping her hat, she placed it upon her head, along with her jacket and put her gloves back upon the delicate fingers which were aging with arthritis. She hated the fact that a lot of her shit was happening because she wasn't taking better care of herself, but in the long run, she truly didn't care until she made her amends with the two women that once owned a good portion of her life. She owed them that much. Pulling her cell out of her pocket, she dialed Raksha's number first. Sitting and hearing it ring, Perfect finally was able to leave a message, Raksha, I know I am probably the last person on this planet you would want to hear from, but I need to speak with you. If you could, could you meet me at the little cafe downtown. I'd like to sit with you and Natasha over tea and talk out our past differences." Hanging up her phone, she quickly dialed Natasha's number and called. Hearing the rings, repeating the exact same words as said to Raksha, except changing the names, she left the message and hung up the phone once again. Pushing the thin cell into her back pocket, Perfect grabbed the keys and left the room just as it was when she had entered it. Walking down the hall to the stairwell, she descended the stairs and walked out into the night, enjoying the gentle breeze that captured her hair and threw it into a fit of dancing strings attached to her skull which was capped. Tonight would be interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down

To sit with old enemies and make amends (Raksha & Natasha)
Page 1 of 1