The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Are You Thinking?

Go down 
+13
Angel Novocaine
Bellatrix Novocaine
Cicero
Cerunnos D'Abbadon
Emma Constantine
Keavy Robins-Walker
Crescent
Riley Walker
Starlight
William Elliot Novocaine
Divine Novocaine
Psycho Cliff Novocaine
Hatchet
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatchet

Character sheet
Alignment: Inappropriate
Class: Sorcerer
Level:
What Are You Thinking? Left_bar_bleue80/300What Are You Thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/300)

What Are You Thinking? Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/18/2011, 4:58 pm

"I'm thinking I like this place already..." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
What Are You Thinking? Left_bar_bleue1/1What Are You Thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/18/2011, 6:38 pm

I'm thinking I'mma have a blast here. ~Grins wickedly~
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
What Are You Thinking? Left_bar_bleue1/1What Are You Thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/19/2011, 6:24 am

Im thinking this family will never change Smile
Back to top Go down
William Elliot Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/19/2011, 7:08 am

"I'm itching to burn something here..."
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/19/2011, 7:51 am

Im thinking that if another of stars kids burns down my house ill skin them...undead.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:
What Are You Thinking? Left_bar_bleue80/300What Are You Thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/19/2011, 12:52 pm

"If Ma decides to spank you, Will, I want to watch."
Back to top Go down
William Elliot Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/19/2011, 3:50 pm

"I didn't burn it down the last time, that was the retard Batman that did it." He nodded. A smirk was sent towards Hatchet. "I'm sure you do."
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/19/2011, 4:09 pm

!Raised a brow a bit~ Are you even sure Batman is smart enough to do something like that? I've.. met him before, He make sme look sane..~With this, He reached into his pocket of the black vest he wore and produced a small flask, taking a quick swig before replacing it back into his vest~ Will, Here's your chance, I don't believe anything has been burnt down here yet, go for it.
Back to top Go down
William Elliot Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/19/2011, 5:13 pm

"It was actually him being an idiot that did it. Blew up the garage and every car in it then Wolven used a fire arrow to make the propane tank I believe it was explode that was near the house. It was insane." He grinned broadly as his eyes scanned around for a good enough building his eyes stopping on one. "Anybody want a pizza...?"
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/19/2011, 7:03 pm

Pizza? Now thats what I'm thinking! *grins and rubs his hands together greedily* Bring on the Pizza!!
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/20/2011, 12:03 am

"I want sex." Dead. Pan. Stare.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/20/2011, 12:18 am

Sex, with Pizza?
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/20/2011, 12:32 am

A hand came down heavily upon Cliff's shoulder, the vampire now shaking his head. "Let me educate you on a little thing called sex. No. Sex isn't with a pizza. That's called masturbation, and albeit, a weird form of masturbation at that." He sighed. "Sex is traditionally when a man sticks his piece into a woman, but I'll be honest with you and tell you that I'm not traditional at all." He grinned all too knowingly before he began to walk away. "Can I whine and say that I'm missing Archon right now? He's a traveling party, ain't he?"
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/20/2011, 12:37 am

~Blinked a few times, shaking his head as the man walked away. He knew what sex was, but apparently the man didn't know what a funny was. He just shrugged it off and waited for Will to blow up the pizza joint~
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/20/2011, 12:46 am

Smirk.
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
What Are You Thinking? Left_bar_bleue269/300What Are You Thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/20/2011, 1:02 am

Sighed as she listened to the conversation and chuckled a bit here and there before she frowned hearing Archon's name. She looked at her son and then shrugged her shoulders You'd have to ask him yourself dear. I haven't spoke to him since he severed really.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/20/2011, 1:42 am

"Well damn," all amusement fell from his expression. "That's news to me." He frowned, composed in a way that was hardly visible before shoulders rolled in a shrug. "His loss, I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Level:
What Are You Thinking? Left_bar_bleue269/300What Are You Thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/20/2011, 1:47 am

Frowned looking at her son and nodded her head Yea, he severed because I kicked Wolven from the house for disrespecting me badly. It was only supposed to be a temp thing but Wolven severed and Archon followed. Sorry baby boy.....
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/20/2011, 2:09 am

"Don't be sorry. Sorry means regrets. No regrets, kay, Ma?" he offered a half grin, sliding an arm around her waist to pull her closer to him for a brief moment where he pressed his lips to her cheek. "Things are looking up." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/23/2011, 10:32 pm

I'm thinking.. Today is a good day to raise some hell..wait.. scratch that.. GREAT Day to raise some hell
Back to top Go down
Riley Walker

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic
Class: Fallen Paladin
Level:
What Are You Thinking? Left_bar_bleue206/300What Are You Thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (206/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/24/2011, 2:18 am

"Now to find Keavy and drag her here. We've got stuff to do."
Back to top Go down
Crescent
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:
What Are You Thinking? Left_bar_bleue188/300What Are You Thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (188/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/25/2011, 3:42 am

"Sometimes I wonder why I got married in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Keavy Robins-Walker

Keavy Robins-Walker

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/25/2011, 12:37 pm

Riley Walker wrote:
"Now to find Keavy and drag her here. We've got stuff to do."

Hey there sexy...Do you honestly think I would stay away from you for too long??
Back to top Go down
Riley Walker

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic
Class: Fallen Paladin
Level:
What Are You Thinking? Left_bar_bleue206/300What Are You Thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (206/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/25/2011, 2:06 pm

"That seems like a silly question to ask. When was the last time I saw you?" he brought his hand up against his chin in thought "I do believe it's been a rather long time. I want to say it was back when you and Starlight were both attempting to get me into a tux? Eh that may or may not be right" he chuckled and moved to wrap his arms around her tightly "it's good to see your beautiful face again."
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class: Arcane Archer
Level:
What Are You Thinking? Left_bar_bleue191/300What Are You Thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty3/25/2011, 6:17 pm

"I like it here... quieter... less idiots... missing a few things but I think I'll adapt just fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Thinking?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next