The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you thinking? [OOC only]

Go down 
+10
Adelyte
Bellatrix Novocaine
Angel DeLeon
Emma Constantine
Matsuda
Crescent
Raksha Purishkevitch
William Elliot Novocaine
Starlight
Natasha Cole
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Natasha Cole
Admin
Admin
Natasha Cole

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Necromancer
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] Left_bar_bleue228/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty_bar_bleue  (228/300)

What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/17/2011, 10:45 pm

I'll do what I can for advertising. I know a few people I could drag in from 'The old good crowd'. Always good to help.
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] Left_bar_bleue269/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/17/2011, 11:06 pm

Im working on it as well. We will get this place up and running in no time!
Back to top Go down
William Elliot Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] Left_bar_bleue1/1What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/18/2011, 4:36 am

I is here bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats up mahfuckahs?!
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] Left_bar_bleue269/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/18/2011, 4:38 am

WILLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM ~flying tackles to the ground out of seemingly nowhere...... with hugs~
Back to top Go down
William Elliot Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] Left_bar_bleue1/1What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/18/2011, 4:40 am

"I suddenly thought I was in a Knight's Tale when he screamed William just like that in the end." o.o
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/18/2011, 4:42 am

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raksha Purishkevitch
Raksha Purishkevitch

Character sheet
Class: Warlock
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] Left_bar_bleue229/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty_bar_bleue  (229/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/22/2011, 9:23 pm

Given that this is OOC...it's still fucking bullshit that we got kicked out but Ce Le Vie....Abyss is going down hill anyway with everyone at their fucking throats. Sadly...the mods don't have to just be at anothers throat...they can up with "evidence" to get a player permabanned that didn't even have a warning let alone a previous 3 or 6 month ban.

I would say mod abuse here especially since there are several ways to forge any information that one would need to get such a task implemented but then again...saying such would only be beating a dead horse as "Mod Abuse" on several mods have been repeatedly stated for over a year now.

Pity they have to feel they can control the world when all they have is a tiny little game that is being run by a number of alts because if you took out all of the alts in the game...well...it wouldn't be that exciting now would it. I'm just saying!
Back to top Go down
Crescent
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] Left_bar_bleue188/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty_bar_bleue  (188/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 4:08 am

ugh!!!!! I hate the people on abyss. I really do.... I think tomorrow I'm gunna do some severing of some of my favorite characters then put them up for grabs here for you people I actually like!! I'm so ready to just start pulling away from that site!
I've got Crescent here, Emms, Riley, and Angel.
Time to mooooove on from abyss little by little.

Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 6:15 pm

This will be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class: Arcane Archer
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] Left_bar_bleue191/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 6:21 pm

^^^^^^ IN LOVE with matty's banner!!!!
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 6:24 pm

cherry Thank you! I actually made him cat like this time, most of the time I'm too lazy to Razz
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] Left_bar_bleue191/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 6:31 pm

lol i noticed that haha

it looks amazing as usual Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 6:33 pm

Oh Pffft >< not all my banners are that great.
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 6:37 pm

I haven't seen a single banner that you've made that I don't love
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 6:38 pm

Again...PFFFT! lol You must just be crazy Razz but thanks Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 6:44 pm

i am not crazy Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Angel DeLeon

Angel DeLeon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 6:46 pm

I agree with the Gator woman on this one. You're banners are of the awesome. tongue
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/25/2011, 6:46 pm

You must be! lol

And why is it still sending emails to my email when someone replies to one of these even though I told the site not to! D:<

Edit: No no...you guys are just crazy haha
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/26/2011, 12:18 am

Angel DeLeon wrote:
I agree with the Gator woman on this one. You're banners are of the awesome. tongue

o.O how'd you know i like the gators????

i keep getting emails too... i haven't checked on how to get that fixed yet... maybe your profile settings will fix that?
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/26/2011, 12:28 am

It's because the site is stalking you, reminding you to sign in every single day and love n all on us >.>
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/26/2011, 12:30 am

lol so far i've signed into this site before abyss twice today.... i like sighing in and not feeling as if I need to rip someone's head off
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/26/2011, 12:33 am

Sighing in? Interesting. You need to let me know how to do that Razz
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/26/2011, 12:46 am

LOL i type faster than i think!!! *beats lovingly*
signing

i wrote singing in last night lol
Back to top Go down
Natasha Cole
Admin
Admin
Natasha Cole

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Necromancer
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] Left_bar_bleue228/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty_bar_bleue  (228/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/26/2011, 1:13 am

Gonna kill a bitch...Gonna kill a bitch...Gonna kill a bitch...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty3/26/2011, 2:47 am

I tried fixing the settings but it continues to send me things >,< well not now because I clicked the button at the bottom of this page that says Stop watching this Topic.

On another note I think I should make another banner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking? [OOC only]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next