The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you thinking? [OOC only]

Go down 
+10
Adelyte
Bellatrix Novocaine
Angel DeLeon
Emma Constantine
Matsuda
Crescent
Raksha Purishkevitch
William Elliot Novocaine
Starlight
Natasha Cole
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 2:49 am

I think you should too....*wanders off to pester*
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue269/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 3:33 am

On another note..... I think you should make me one >.> ~skitters off~
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class: Arcane Archer
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:30 pm

Matsuda wrote:
I tried fixing the settings but it continues to send me things >,< well not now because I clicked the button at the bottom of this page that says Stop watching this Topic.

On another note I think I should make another banner.

You're a genius..

so you should so make me a banner.... i make you one!!!!! >.>
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 1:13 pm

I'm not a genius >,<;

And anyone who wants a banner just send me a PM with all the info. Razz
Back to top Go down
Adelyte

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 4:30 pm

Hmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue269/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 4:36 pm

I wanna stab a bitch in the face.... in the face.... IN THE FACE!
Back to top Go down
Adelyte

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 4:38 pm

Love you too, hun. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nephylim
Admin
Admin
Nephylim

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Fighter
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 4:54 pm

Now now ladies... no stabbing without me!
Back to top Go down
https://theundergroundcity.rpg-board.net
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 4:56 pm

I didn't mean you! Lol I know which bitch I wanna stab and trust me, if it was any of you.... you'd know Smile
Back to top Go down
Adelyte

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 4:58 pm

Ooooooooo. Do tell.
Back to top Go down
William Elliot Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 5:23 pm

im gonna stab my aunt in the fucking face if she puts words in my mouth ever again. she better hope that the next time I see her im drunk
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 5:24 pm

Well..... I COULD tell you, but then, i'd have to kill you. Smile

Love you Manders! <33333333333
Back to top Go down
William Elliot Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 5:27 pm

Love you too <3

Unfortunately I have to see the bitch tomorrow. I just may bring a bottle of whiskey with me and drag along my sister to be the driver.
Back to top Go down
Adelyte

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 5:58 pm

It's been real kids.

-waves-

I'm going back to wow.
Back to top Go down
Jake Thomas

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 7:22 pm

<3

ugh I has to go shopping for baby stuff. I wonder if i can get my mom to do the massive amount of spending so I don't...I can't help but to spoil babies..
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:20 am

abyss really needs to stop taking over my dreams... it's enough that the stupid game takes over my mind during the day but at night?? that's jackie time fool!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eliza Damian Fepoth

Character sheet
Alignment: Bad Girl
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue225/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:21 am

If it's Kat and Em... I'm sorry. *whistles innocently*
Back to top Go down
Natasha Cole
Admin
Admin
Natasha Cole

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Necromancer
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue228/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (228/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:23 am

~Cackles and skeedadles~

....It's a wonderful world indeed!
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:25 am

Eliza Damian Fepoth wrote:
If it's Kat and Em... I'm sorry. *whistles innocently*

LOL it's not them yet... probably due to the fact I rp him once in a blue moon... ugh i seriously need to kick his adorable ass into gear and rp him more....

i had a weird dream... i don't remember all of it but i remember matty washing my car... THAT was weird.... then jake left emma and random crap happened... i was like GAH abyss gooo away
Back to top Go down
Eliza Damian Fepoth

Character sheet
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue225/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:28 am

When Chad was on a lot, he and I used to post a lot with Eliza and Tomar. During that time, they just filled my dreams too. MMmmmm.... the hot kinky sex I had dreamed up sometimes....
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:29 am

hahahaha been there done that sister.. I know what ya mean.... I will NEVER complain. Channing tatum is one fiiiine mother fucker
Back to top Go down
Eliza Damian Fepoth

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:30 am

Just like I.... James Marsters.... the things I would do to that man.
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:31 am

hahaha glad i'm not the only one
Back to top Go down
Jake Thomas

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 5:11 am

XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Nephylim
Admin
Admin
Nephylim

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Fighter
Level:
What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/300What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/300)

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 4:35 pm

Matsuda wrote:
I'm not a genius >,<;

And anyone who wants a banner just send me a PM with all the info. Razz

We have image shops for that >.> banner trading in community forum but ummm... *Taps the womans shoulder casually and bats her lashes* I can has banner >.> *hides and pretends she a photoshopless soul with no means of clothing her charies* I love you
Back to top Go down
https://theundergroundcity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking? [OOC only]   What are you thinking? [OOC only] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking? [OOC only]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next